The WEEE Directive Regulations require all WEEE to be treated through an Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF), whereby the amount and type of WEEE that has been treated is recorded.
ECS The Greener Side works with a number of the UK's electrical and electronic producers of waste to provide a complete solution for their customers.
- Compliance with the WEEE Directive and all local and national legislation.
- Transportation from the customer to authorised and fully audited treatment and recycling facilities in the UK.
- Management and control of the whole logistic and recycling chain.
- Special solutions including asset tracking; certified data destruction etc.
- Certificate of Recycling and all necessary waste management documentation.
- Selected refurbishment and reuse programme for certain appliances.