Arrange a Collection & Replacement Boxes

Click the link below to request a collection of your full Recycling Boxes and order new Recycling Boxes


A Complete Solution for Your Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)

Every year a recorded 65 million printer and copier cartridges are sold in the UK alone and an estimated 15% of these are either reused or recycled. The other 85% either end up in UK landfill sites causing damaging and irreversible effects on the environment, or exported to a number of third world e-waste dumps overseas where labour costs to dismantle the cartridges are cheap.

ECS The Greener Side are at the forefront of this campaign to reduce, reuse and recycle the waste our products and services produce, and as a result helping to transform our industry’s environmental credentials.

Request The Greener Side

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Company Name (required)

Telephone Number (required)

Your Message

Captcha Verification