Why does this apply to you?
Now a legal requirement, all producers of printer cartridges must register with an authorised compliance scheme. Anyone placing copier and printer cartridges onto the UK market will need to be registered as a producer of WEEE. Under the revised WEEE guidelines toner powder and printer consumables containing toner powder fall under the scope of the WEEE Directive and therefore must be recycled in an appropriate manner.
ECS The Greener Side offers producers of waste a solution with the ability to comply lawfully and ethically to the latest legislation which has quite rightly been made to address pollution.
We believe now is the time to think big on waste and ECS The Greener Side have a strategy to assist our Partners.
- Be registered with a Producer Compliant Take-Back Scheme.
- Have the option to use ECS The Greener Side recycling boxes on their or their customers premises.
- Benefit from same day collection and next day delivery of new recycling boxes by our licensed waste carrier service.
- Receive records of every waste consignment note for auditing and proof of waste collection.
- Have access to copies of our environmental licences, policies, trade associations, accredited bodies and appropriate memberships to submit with tenders.
- Be legal, lawful and ethical in all your procedures and processes.
- Be able to place toner cartridges, waste toner bottles, toner, ink cartridges, photocopiers, laptops, printers and many more items in the recycling boxes.
- Have access to our recycling hotline and ECS The Greener Side website.
- Gain first-hand insight into the release of environmental up dates, along with important market trend updates.
- Enjoy complete access to our marketing department and tools for help and guidance.
- Be able to identify missed sales opportunities via the detailed consignment notes you'll receive at the end of each month.